Today is the first day of the Blogging from A to Z challenge. Every day of April, except Sundays, I will be publishing a blog post. Today it should begin with A, tomorrow B, the day after, C, and so on. You get the idea.
I have various plans for April, and to ensure that they are more likely to happen I thought I’d make them public.
I have a lot of website building work to do again, but I want all that to be finished by the 20th, as then I have a week off. It’s my first proper week off since I started at my job in September and I plan to use it well! My main plans for April are for that single week. I want to:
- Spring clean and organise the whole house (and it really needs it. I’ve been working too much and not tidying enough)
- Neaten up the garden before it becomes too out of control again
- Sew some things, as I’ll actually be able to get to my sewing machine again
- Meet up with a friend who’s moving to Spain very soon
- Sort out my yarn
- Play with my camera and learn how to take proper photos with it
I know it’s a large plan, and I know I probably won’t be able to do it all, but I’ll do my best. And of course, I’ll keep blogging every day, hopefully with something a bit more interesting than this!